Aromatic Lemongrass is embellished with cool bergamot and fresh rosemary.
- Shea Butter- Provides the skin with conditioning nourishment, leaving it smooth and soft. It is highly anti inflammatory with superb doses of vitamins that keep the skin renewed and moisturised. Its rich fat content regenerates the skin tissues from the inside out.
- Tigernut Oil- First used as an oil by ancient Egyptians in preference to olive oil, tigernut oil favours skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its high Vitamin E content helps slow the aging of cells. Your quest to figure out how to keep your skin youthful ends here as the cells responsible for accelerated aging are no match for tigernut oil.
- Sesame Oil- Provides a nice silky texture for the skin, as it is as a powerful moisturiser and a balancer to both oily and dry skin. Its penetrative power helps the oil to work on the skin from the inside out while helping the skin maintain its proper structure. It also locks in moisture by creating a barrier that not only keeps skin hydrated but also protects it from environmental agressors.
- Baobab Oil- Rich in antioxidant content which protects the skin from free radicals, Baobab oil is also high in vitamins A B and C which helps to encourage and maintain collagen production. Its fatty acids helps to maintain the integrity of the skin’s cell membranes and encourage regeneration.
- A wonderful treat for dry skin
- Smoothens, Nourishes and Hydrates.
- Restores radiance and youthful Rejuvenation.
- Protects skin from the elements and moisture loss.
Our raw ingredients is produced specially for us by mostly small women corporatives who get a fair wage for picking and processing shea nuts into shea butter and womens companies who process nuts into cold pressed oils. We have eliminated the middleman to ensure our processors get a fair wage for all their labour of love. Depending on the season, harvest and processing of the fresh raw materials we use, the colour of each batch of may vary. The product you recieve may also slightly differ from the picture on the site. The handmade nature of this treat allows for such slight variations. This does not in any way jeopardise its quality.